Dance Mode Studio charges Tuition on an annual basis. One class costs $650 for the season. The tuition is then divided evenly into 10 monthly installments (One class costs $65 monthly); September
through June. We do not take into account the number of classes during these months, as this is just a simple way to break up the annual fee into smaller monthly installments.
Monthly tuition is due the 25th of the preceding month and all accounts will automatically be charged a $20.00 late fee if paid after the last day of the
Preceding month (ie November tuition is due October 25 and is past due if paid after October 31): NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Tuition not paid by the 2nd class of the month, dancer will not be able to participate in class and can only observe if attending (without tuition credit).
- Tuition not paid by the 3rd class of the month, a 30-Day drop notice and final statement will be issued and all amounts will be due and payable immediately.
- Once account is brought up-to-date or acceptable communication is made with Director, your dancer's registration will be happily reinstated.
There are several payment options:
- Check, Cashier's Check or Money Order payable to "Dance Mode Studio."
- Online via Credit or Debit card by logging into your account and making a one-time payment.
- Recurring payment via credit or debit card on file.
- To prevent late fees you may elect to use our Recurring Payment system. This system is manually activated once a month. When activated all Recurring Payment accounts will bill the credit/debit
card "on file" the full balance due on the account. This includes outstanding registration fees, tuition charges, costume deposits and charges and late fees. This system does not automatically bill a
set amount automatically, so there is no risk of the system billing you for charges that you did not incur. Again, you are only billed through the Recurring Payment system if your account has a
- Please note: Initial payment at registration is paid via credit or debit card online. This does NOT activate a monthly recurring payment option on your account. The "Enroll in
the Recurring Payment Plan" button MUST be selected in order to be activated. Once selected you will receive an email confirmation.
If you do not receive confirmation and believe you selected Recurring Payment plan, feel free to contact Dance Mode Studio for assistance or view/adjust your account online.
CASH will NOT be accepted for registration or tuition payments.
There will be a $25.00 service fee on all returned checks, including Stop-Payment Checks. After 3 returned checks on the account we will require payment by money order, cashier's check or